Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Avatar® Course Success

Doing the Avatar Course changed my life in the most profound ways.

I have never been able to look at my existence with the same eyes since. My viewpoint is wider and broader. I am able to look at my life experiences with a detachment that I never before had. I have been able to transform my unhappy, un-fulfilled life into the life I am leading today - which is a perfect fit for me.

To read about other Avatar Course Successes, visit: http://www.avatarepc.com/html/acsuccess.html

To find an Avatar Master, visit: http://www.avatarepc.com/html/localmaster.html

The Avatar Masters that I know are the most compassionate, kind and REAL human beings I have ever met....
  • Linda Houser - who first inspired me to do the course
  • Karen Ryder - who showed me that I can "Mind the Edges" of my most intense emotions
  • Shakti and Dev Kirn Khalsa - who helped me step out of the box I built for myself into the wide open space of being the creator of my life.
  • And so many others that I couldn't possibly list them all here.

No comments: