Wow, it's been since September 13th that I last posted. It's not as if I've been doing nothing... somehow it seems I've been doing so much of everything that there isn't time to do anything. Yes, I know that hardly makes sense, but that's how it feels.
We took a family vacation this month to Disney World in Orlando Florida. We had a wonderful time, but a vacation like that is almost like WORK! In order to get the most for your money at the parks, you really have to get up early and get your day started.
An invaluable resource for us was the "The Unofficial Guide to Disney World." I highly recommend getting this book a full 6-8 months prior to your trip. While we didn't follow any of the touring plans available in the book, just about anything you need to know about staying in (or around) Disney World, eating, transportation, entertainment, etc. can be found in this guide.
No comments:
Post a Comment